Point of sale and self service kiosks
elf-service kiosks are hardware devices that work in combination with self service software, allowing users to perform any number of possible transactions. The method of input is either a keyboard, touch-screen, or both.
Some kiosks include card readers, ticket and receipt printers, bill and coin depositors, robotic product arrays and other more complex mechanical devices. Our solutions are intended for both consumers and business industries, benefits include ease of access, reduced transaction time, access to information and the ability to perform multiple transactions.
- Financial Service which includes: bill payment, check cashing and credit applications.
- Retail product information such as in-store product lookup and information.
- Customer check-in such as airlines and hotels.
- Internet access.
- Visitor management and security.
- Human Resources for benefits information.
- Retail check-out POS systems in grocery stores and hardware stores.